Participate in a Higher Purpose
We welcome the support of our hospice families and friends to serve those in need. Please consider making a gift of love and remembrance as a memorial to your loved one.
When you give to Gentle Shepherd Charities (an affiliated 501c3), 100% of your donation goes directly to provide funding for:
- Medications and medical supplies for our indigent hospice patients
- Community elder care education programs
- Medical and community health education outreach programs in Africa
- Kingdom-building ministries and missionaries
- Local organizations that serve youth, the homeless and underage victims of human trafficking
To mail a donation:
Please print off and complete this form and mail it to 6045 Peters Creek Rd, Roanoke VA 24019. Checks should be made payable to Gentle Shepherd Charities.