Like an orchestra performing a masterpiece, our full range of services compliment and work together to provide a seamless, coordinated approach to your hospice care. Every aspect of your care is important and having a variety of services available to choose from allows you the opportunity to customize your plan of care to better suite your specific needs.
Our hospice services include:
- Patient Care provided by registered nurses and certified nursing assistants under the direct supervision of our full time nurse practitioner and your physician.
- Emotional and Spiritual support provided by medical social workers, family care representatives, chaplains and licensed professional counselors.
- Ongoing Comprehensive Assessment and Medication Profile reviews.
- Bereavement Care and Grief Support Groups For all ages.
- Medications, Medical Supplies & Equipment related to the terminal diagnosis.
- Inpatient & Respite Care provided by our hospice when necessary.
- Dedicated Volunteers.
In our committment to providing complete care for body, mind and soul we also offer live music at our patient’s bedside by esteemed musician Susan Carol.
Her harp and vocal music have brought comfort, peace and healing to our patients and their families.