Participate in a higher purpose.
We welcome the support of our hospice families and friends to serve those in need. When you give to Gentle Shepherd Charities (an affiliated 501c3), 100% of your donation goes entirely to:
- Medications and medical supplies for hospice patients that can’t afford them
- Placing Gideon’s bibles in your loved ones memory
- Community education programs
- Local organizations and ministries serving youth and the deaf, homeless and underage victims of human trafficking
- Community health education outreach programs in Uganda
We invite you to make a gift of love and remembrance in memory of your loved one or in honor of someone at Gentle Shepherd who touched your heart.
To mail a donation:
Please print off and complete this form and mail it to 6045 Peters Creek Rd, Roanoke VA 24019. Checks should be made payable to Gentle Shepherd Charities.